C-CAT is an extremely powerful natural chelating compound that will improve the molecular carbon in soil. Many natural reactions in the soil are provided by C-CAT which, in turn, cause positive results in the plant metabolic process.
Why Use C-CAT?
- Improves seed germination and early growth.
- Enhances nitrogen uptake.
- Releases “locked up” phosphate and potassium.
- Helps in formation of sugars, starches and proteins.
- Enhances energy storage and transfer.
- Helps in cell division and enlargement.
- Enhances stomata opening and transpiration.
C-CAT Consists of:
- The top quality humates that have shown to contain high levels of fulvic, humic and ulmate acids.
- Plant nutrients that are easily absorbed through the plants’ foliage or roots.
- Five elements attached to an active carbon element.
I was very pleased with the C-CAT product. It was a definite success on my farm and I got a good return on my investment.
– Steve Rose